RDA is searching for a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player to join our team in Hunt Valley, Maryland. You must reside within driving distance to be considered.
You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, user interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Architect distributed systems and build component libraries
- Provide technical guidance to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- 6+ years of relevant work experience developing with C#, ASP.NET Core, and Angular a must!
- Experience with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- The ability to clearly and effectively articulate complex technical solutions to team members, clients, and business users
- Passionate about learning the latest web-based technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
INVESTMENT IN OUR EXPERTS
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools.
- Pluralsight training subscription.
- Competitive compensation, along with certification bonuses.
- Knowledge sharing – RDA blogger, speak at events.
Note: No third parties please. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply. EOE/M/F/D/V