Team Lead - Project Manager
Job ID: 201706
Are you a software engineer who is successful at leading your team and delivering projects ahead of time and under budget? Do you strive to maintain your technical edge? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
RDA collaborates closely to understand businesses, asks the right questions, and designs and implements functional, integrated technology solutions that align to our clients marketing and IT goals. We are currently seeking a technical, experienced, results-oriented Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather requirements, design solutions and complete the development and deployment of business applications and websites using Microsoft .NET.
- Provide technical project management, quality management and team leadership for the complex software development projects we produce for our clients.
- Work closely with our clients while leveraging your business development and relationship building skills to position RDA as a trusted partner for all of their technology and marketing needs.
- Learn CMS technologies such as Sitecore and Salesforce.
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- Proven experience building successful teams (3-10 team members) that deliver projects on time and on budget in compliance with process, scope, and quality.
- Experience participating in business development activities, such as interacting with Account Executives and client representatives in the areas of opportunity qualification, account planning and proposal development processes.
- Proven leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
- B.A. or B.S. degree with emphasis in Business or Computer Science.
- PMP (Project Management Professional Certification) or equivalent work experience.
Meet one of our experts; submit your resume today to: email@example.com and specify the job ID in the subject line. Local candidates are preferred. Note: No third parties please. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply. EOE/M/F/D/V