Job ID: 201605
RDA is currently seeking a technology enthusiast that enjoys variety for a Software Engineer position on our team in Hunt Valley, MD. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment alongside industry experts, while challenging yourself with new technologies and a diverse spectrum of clients and projects.
- 1-3 years of experience on enterprise projects developing with .NET technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong experience gathering requirements, analyzing and designing solutions, and mentoring junior developers while completing the development and deployment.
- Ability to provide architectural and ‘big picture’ guidance for the design and development of new or enhanced solutions.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- The ability to clearly and effectively articulate complex technical solutions to team members, clients and business users.
- Strong technical leadership skills.
- Passionate about learning the latest web-based technologies.
Investment in our Experts
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools.
- Pluralsight training subscription.
- Competitive compensation, along with certification bonuses.
- Knowledge sharing – RDA blogger, speak at events.
Meet one of our experts; submit your resume today to: email@example.com and specify the job ID in the subject line. Local candidates are preferred. Note: No third parties please. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply. EOE/M/F/D/V