Workflow and Collaboration
Work together efficiently.
Breakthroughs in workflow and collaboration technology are redefining productivity. Effective use of these capabilities enables your teams to:
- efficiently route and approve business documents,
- fulfill compliance and regulatory requirements quickly,
- enhance the accuracy of shared information, and
- communicate and share information, both inside and outside your organization.
In a globalized corporate environment, members of an organization may be separated by regional and national borders. An effective collaboration system allows teams to work together seamlessly regardless of physical distance. In many cases, it eliminates the need for business travel.
By using integrated software and applications, businesses are able to automate manual tasks, reduce human error and eliminate duplication. This is called process automation. For example, teams can share information and manage tasks on a SharePoint workflow. They can update company documents while maintaining transparency. Ultimately, this allows a business to increase productivity while cutting down on expenses.
Consider using specialized portal and intranet technology designed for information sharing, process automation and process improvement. This practice area is built upon the Microsoft Office platform, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, the Microsoft Office suite, and other tools.
- View the latest blog posts related to workflow and collaboration!
- New SharePoint 2010 Resources :: Where are you on your journey?
- Learn more about RDA’s capabilities with Workflow and Collaboration
- Learn about RDA’s current Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Offerings
- Thought Leadership: Learn more about Workflow and Collaboration.
- Read about RDA’s experience with Workflow and Collaboration.