BI/ Data Warehouse Specialist w/ strong SSAS, SSIS skills
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner RDA provides solution development services for all types of commercial businesses. We are currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, results-oriented Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse Specialists for our offices in the Northern Virginia and Atlanta metro areas. If you meet the requirements below, there is opportunity to grow within RDA!
- Proficient with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Reporting Services and Data Warehousing. Performance Point Server (PPS).
- Experience with ETL tools and processes, including SSIS. Dimension modeling experience including star/snowflake schemas and cube data architectures.
- Expert at gathering requirements from business users and determine appropriate measurements (dashbaords, KPI’s, analytics)
- Experience analyzing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Demonstrates excellent communication/interpersonal skills with a consultative accumen.
- Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies.
As an employee of RDA, you will receive excellent health benefits, career growth, an MSDN Universal subscription, and the opportunity to work with diverse clients/projects, new technologies, and your earning potential is directly related to your contributions to the company.Since its inception in 1988, RDA has upheld the core values of integrity, innovation, flexibility, commitment to getting the job done, collaboration, continuous improvement, accountability and empowerment.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference number 201111 in your subject line.