Business Development Associate
Job ID: 201608
Join RDA as we expand our sales team at our corporate headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD.
Jump start your career in sales as you learn from and work alongside our leading Account Executives. We are looking for professional and outgoing recent college graduates with a passion to learn RDA’s marketing technology services and how to sell these services to prospective clients.
RDA partners with clients to drive revenue by transforming marketing strategies into action. We collaborate closely to understand the client’s business, ask the right questions, and design and implement functional, integrated technology solutions that bring people, processes, and ideas together to help them do more, achieve more, and be more successful.
- Learn RDA’s marketing technology service offerings and how these services benefit our customers.
- Work with our marketing department to assist in upcoming marketing projects and generate customer leads for our sales team.
- Conduct pre-sales research, prospecting, cold calls, and direct marketing.
- Team up with our seasoned account executives to get hands-on training and experience by attending sales calls in the field and participating in internal client strategy meetings.
- Use social networking to drive business.
- Connect with the marketing community through the attendance of local group events, and partner meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent required. Candidates expecting degrees within the next year are encouraged to apply.
- Passion for sales, marketing, content management and digital marketing concepts
- Sales or marketing internship experience is helpful
- Strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and extroverted personality
- Competitive drive and an unquenchable thirst for success
Check out RDA’s website at www.rdacorp.com
for additional information.
Note: No third parties please. We are also unable to sponsor visas.
For consideration please forward your resume to email@example.com
and include job code 201608.