Early on, RDA recognized that mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets would change the IT landscape for enterprises and users.
In fact, Gartner predicts that more than 100 million tablets will ship this year. Consumer apps have attracted most of the media buzz so far, but the potential for custom internal apps for business is just as exciting.
If you’re considering preparing your business for the next wave of mobile devices and solutions (and you should be), RDA can help. Please check out our latest webinar, Ideas to Mobile Enable Your Applications, to learn more.
At RDA we’ve invested heavily in R&D in order to create enterprise apps that fit seamlessly with individual company workflow. We can develop custom apps in any of these areas:
- Business Intelligence: Access critical data whenever and wherever
- Sales Team Support: Showcase products and services on demand; input sales data without delay; schedule follow-ups
- Image Collection and Distribution : Link employee smartphones to your database; document insurance claims, show retail displays in multiple locations at once, and take advantage of any other situations where just-in-time image collection and distribution can make a difference
- Data Input: Enable employees to input information immediately; increase data integrity and eliminate reliance on phone messages or handwritten notes
- Fleet Tracking with GPS: Integrate smartphone GPS with your database for up-to-the-minute tracking and scheduling information
- Schedule Coordination: Link calendars, conference calls, webinars, and production deadlines to employee smartphones so everyone is always on the same page
- Payment Acceptance: Increase efficiency and improve cash flow when employees can take payments on the spot
- Training, Anywhere, Anytime: Allow employees to access company policies, product information, and other vital messages on the move
- Document Access: Integrate a mobile application with your database to make research and preparation possible while traveling and increase sales force productivity.
How could your organization use an internal mobile application? Let’s talk about how RDA can put our expertise to work for you.
Interested in learning more about mobile app development? Click here to check out our webcast. You’ll hear from Tony Pekala, VP of Technical Services and Lisa Ruff, Business Development Manager, Mobile Entrée.